Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm at home all day already, I might as well earn some money!

I'm a stay at home mom that homeschools.  I've done this for over 14 years.  One day I saw some posts on Facebook about this site called Swagbucks.  It's a site that pays you to mostly watch ads, along with other things.  Finally, one day I decided I should check it out....it was free to sign-up, so what would it hurt. That was the middle of October.   I didn't really do anything with it until the beginning of November and then I guess you would say, or at least my family would say, I threw myself into it.

By the end of November I had earned $50 and I was addicted. I earned another $150 in December even with 2 weeks of limited access because of Christmas vacation, and $100 in January.  So, in 3 months time I earned $300!!  It's the 2nd of February and already have enough to get $10 more.  Nothing to get rich off of, but it will make Christmas and birthdays this year nicer.  All of this was earned in Amazon Gift Cards(AGC).  You can redeem your "swagbucks" for all kinds of different gift cards, paypal and other items.  I just do so much shopping at Amazon and they have the best redemption value of "swagbuck" to dollar ratio.  I do need to say that they did have a sale on gift cards in December for the holidays, so I was able to pick up some higher value gift cards that I might not have been able to get.   They continue to have sales on different things everyday, some good, some not so good.  It all depends on what you are looking for.

So, you're asking what all do I have to do to earn some money at this site?  Do I have to spend alot of time on this?  I work all day, how am I supposed to make money with so little time?   All I will say is, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.....BUT, you don't have to spend alot of time on it and you could easily make $10-$15 a month.....that's an extra $120-$180 a year.....just for doing the very basics, all of which would take no more than about an hour a day, if that much.

The currency Swagbucks pays you in is called "swagbucks"...go figure!  LOL  1 swagbuck(or sb) is worth about 1 cent. You can get a $5 AGC for 450sb....this is their best priced item and you can get up to 5 of them in a month, with a limit of 2 a day.  This is their standing rule for anything you get from them.....no more than 2 of any item a day and no more than 5 of one kind of item a month. 

So, what are the basics you can do to earn swagbucks?  Right now there are 5 daily's that you can do.

1sb for installing the Swagbucks toolbar (you can find this at their site and everyday when you log onto the internet you get credit)

1sb for taking the Daily Poll (just pick the best answer, sometimes it's like throwing a dart)

2sb for doing the NOSO - no obligation special offers....you just click skip or next page until you get to the end....where you'll have to enter a code word(s), sometimes after a video clip....we call this a captcha

10sb for playing games - you get 2 sb for every 2 games that you play, but you must hit the return to games button to get the credits.   Most of the time you only have to pay for about 1-1.5 minutes.  I like to play Swaggle, it's a match-3 type game.

3sb for watching a video in your inbox - You have a mailbox at Swagbucks and everyday they send you earning opportunites.  One of these is to watch a video.  You just have to tell them if you saw an ad at the beginning or not.  Most of the time after clicking on the video link, you can open the question link and choose "Didn't see an ad" and you'll get credit.

That's 17sb's right there, only 13 more sb's a day and you'll be on your way to $10 AGC a month!  The site will also randomly award swagbucks for doing searches.  Now keep in mind this is RANDOM and not a guarantee, but you can usually get 2-3 search wins in a day averaging 7sb each using their search engine. Also, almost everyday, except weekends, they will have a code that is usually good for about an hour worth anywhere from 4-12sb.  Sometimes you can get its, sometimes you can't as it's never given a the same time.

If you have the time, they have surveys you can take that are worth 25-400sb ea....as long as you qualify.  There are special offers you can do.  There are other videos you can watch for 1-3sb each.  If you have an adroid device they have an app that will get you 50sb a day for watching videos.  One great site that a person made to help beginners is www.swagging101.info.  It's got some of the same information I mentioned and more.  It's to good to read so you know some of the rules, like no cheating, no posting of codes and more.

You can use the link on the side of this page to sign-up today and get started earning money.  If you have any questions, ask me!  I want you to succeed like I have.  By the way, I even got my 75yr old mother started and in her first month she earned $15 in AGC and did mostly the basics with some extras thrown in every now and then.

Oh yeah, one final thing before I stop.....if you do decide you want to give this a try, make sure you an email address for junk mail to go to(yahoo mail or gmail, etc) that is seperate from your regular account.  This will come in handy for any special offers you may want to try.  Also, Google Voice is free and good to have as well.   If you are on Facebook they have a great fan page at http://www.facebook.com/swagbucks  Good luck and Happy Swagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment