Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's going to be a fun week at Swagbucks!

I don't know how I missed it, but Swagbucks is having another Collector Bill week.  What?  You don't know what collector bills are?  Well, when you search through the Swagbucks search engine you can "win" for your searches.  It's purely random and there are no guarantees on how much you will win or how often you will win.  You get a "buck" when you win, something like this:












Search wins can range from 7sb all the way up to 100sb, although the average win is between 7-10sbs.  During collector bill will the bills all have a theme: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines Day were the most recent ones.  Here's what the Valentine's collector bills looked like:















Once you've collected all the bills you get an extra bonus.  As you can see, the Valentines Bonus was 14.   Anything to get all the extra bucks you can get.  This next selection of collector bucks is called the Spring Collection and as you can see from this sneak peek:


They will have a spring theme.  The fun and the challenge is to try and collect them all before the time is up.  You will have from Monday, March 26th until Monday April 2nd to collect them all.  Do you think you can do it?  I know I'm going to try my hardest to get them all.  Good luck!

And if you haven't signed up for Swagbuck yet, why not?!  I've made $150 so far since January 1st and have enough swagbucks saved up to get another $100 if I wanted .  Check out my blog entitled: I'm at home all day already, I might as well earn some money(http://ventingvebber.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-at-home-all-day-already-i-might-as.html) that tells you all about Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment