Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where has the time gone?!

It's been OVER a month since I last posted anything and I apologize.   I'm still trying to find my groove with this blogging thing and apparently not doing a very good job at it.   I want it to be witty, entertaining, informative....something and I guess I just felt like I have nothing to say.

But I've been reading things about blogging and they say to keep it short and simple, so that's what I'm going to try and do.  I don't need to write a novel, but I need to write something.

So today I want to tell you about Jingit.  You get paid to watch ads, not alot of ads, only about 2-3 a day, if that.  But you can get an EASY $10 or more a week doing it and it only takes about 5 mins a day.  I have easily made my weekly earning limit ($10.25) since I started not quite a month ago.

You start out being able to make $10/wk and if you can get others interested and signed up, you can earn an additional 25 cents for each one.  You do have to have a cellphone for verification purposes only.  To cash out you have to have their debit card, which only costs $2 to get, but you can earn that in one day/viewing, but you can then use that card just like any other debit/credit card.

Who wouldn't like an extra $10/wk($40/mo) for eating out, movies, whatever! So, click this link on my facebook page and signup today if you aren't already: https://www.facebook.com/bev.warembourg/posts/409222669101285

What are you waiting for!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment