Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood Candle Review

The first product I'll be reviewing from my Influenster VoxBox is the Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood candle:




I have to admit, this is probably NOT a candle scent I would normally purchase.  When I think of candles I think vanilla, cherry blossoms and apple cinnamon....not leather and/or wood.   When I first smelled the candle I didn't like it, mostly because I wasn't expecting such a manly scent.   Candles are usually bought by females for females.  But as time wore on and I smelled it again, it did begin to grow on me a bit.  This may sound funny, but it reminds me of my husbands deodorant: Old Spice Sport.  In fact when he smelled it he said the exact same thing!  Now some people may not like that smell, but the fact that my husband does travel occasionally made the likeability factor of the candle go up.  I don't know that I will ever actually light the candle, but I do know on those nights when my husband is traveling and I'm missing him, he'll only be a sniff away. 


So out of a possible 4 stars I give it 3.


*DISCLAIMER: PRODUCT RECEIVED FOR FREE FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING AND REVIEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment