Monday, November 5, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger '12 VoxBox has arrived

I posted awhile back about how I got picked from Influenster to get one of their Voxboxes and it finally arrived!!!  Okay, really it arrived a over a week ago, but I had company come and didn't get a chance to really do anything with it.  Being my first Voxbox I was definitely excited when it came and had no idea what was going to be in it.  I guess they usually give you a list of what to expect, but they didn't for this one.  So, here it is:


The box included a Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood candle along with a coupon for $10 off on in the store,  eBoostGoody Spin Pin, Kiss Ever Pro Lashes starter kit,  New York Color limited edition dark shadows eye shadow, Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves curl defying hair cream,  and finally Vitabath's Green Tea & Sage fragrance mist.

The only product I have any idea how to use would be the coupon, so it will be fun experimenting with everything this week.....especially the false eyelashes!  So keep an eye out for updates on all the products as I will be reviewing them all along with pictures and maybe even a video....maybe not!

3 comments:

  1. atleast post pics with you in the eyelashes and eyeshadow..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ones for sure will have pics....maybe even a video....it ought to be funny with me trying to put those things one!

      Delete
    2. on, not one!! Where's the edit button! LOL

      Delete