Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Klout Perks!!

As I've mentioned before I love getting perks from Klout.  Now, they have changed their site and made some updates that have made getting some of the perks more difficult, but I still like the site and enjoy qualifying.....just wish I qualified for more!  (Don't we all!)

 The first perk I got was one called "The Fair Trade" Perk and had lots of little goodies in it as you can see in the picture. 


It included a bag of Allegro coffee beans, a box of Stash chai tea, a box of Choice herbal tea, a bottle of Honest honey green tea, a box of Near East Quinoa, a container of Coco Cafe coconut water espresso latte, a chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar, a bar of Noir dark chocolate and a coupon for a pint of Three Twins ice cream!!  This was by far one of the best perks given!


A couple of days later I received this perk:

 Restorsea revitalizing day cream and revitalizing eye cream.  These aren't the usual "sample" sizes you get either.  These are the same sizes that they sell on their webpage and their not cheap!  ($150/$85).  They were even delivered with an ice pack to keep them cool.  I'll be honest, I don't normally use this type of product and I definitely wouldn't spend that much on it if I did!  But I'm willing to give them a go and try them out....I don't even know how to use them. LOL Hmmm, that may end up being another blog post!


Next up was another Chili's gift card.  Before I had gotten the $10 one on the right, but then I qualified for another one for $20! SCORE!!!!


Which turned out being a good thing as I recently had a birthday(another reason I may need to use that day and eye cream!) and my parents were in town.  So we used these gift cards to cover some of the cost! I  had the Quesadilla Explosion Salad in case you were wondering and it was really good! Oh and I got a free dessert as well....the lave cake with a scoop of ice cream on top.....perfect ending to the meal.

Finally, I got another perk in today's mail from Carol's Daughter:


It's Monoi split end sealer.  This is something I could have used a couple of months ago and will definitely start using!  I've been growing my hair out and this will definitely help.  It will be interesting to see if it works!


So that's the latest stuff I've gotten from Klout......all for FREE!  All for my social interactions on Facebook and Twitter!  So, if you post alot and have people commenting, liking and sharing your posts, you should look into joining if you haven't already.

2 comments: