Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not Your Mother's Hair Cream Review

Today's review is for Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defying hair cream:



According the product it is supposed to "encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need".   I should probably start this review off by saying I have straight hair.....dead, straight hair.....but I figured I would still five this product a try.   I thought, hey maybe it could find the curl in my hair that I so desperately want.  Yeah not so much.

I will say though that it smells wonderful and it did make my hair nice and soft.  I couldn't stop smelling my hair, it had that fresh from the hairdresser smell that you can only get after getting your hair done.  Even the next day, I can still smell it in my hair, albeit not as strong, but I can smell it.....and I LIKE IT!!  It definitely made me wish I had curly hair that this would work on, because I really don't doubt that it would.  Too bad I don't have a perm right now, because I bet it would work really well then!


Out of a possible 4 stars I give it a 3. (It's hard to give it all 4 since I don't have curly hair and can't really use this product as it's intended)



*DISCLAIMER: PRODUCT RECEIVED FOR FREE FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING AND REVIEW*




No comments:

Post a Comment