Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 earnings in review

I haven't talked about my earning sites in quite awhile and what better time to do it then at the start of a new year.  Especially in the context of what I earned.  After all they wouldn't be called "earning sites" if I wasn't earning.

I asked my hubby what he thought I had made for the year and he estimated about $750, he wasn't even close and was pleasantly surprised by how much I did manage to make.  I tallied up my earnings for last year and made over $1700!!  Granted, you can't live off that, but it sure does help.  Also, about 6-7 months of the last year I only did minimal amounts and didn't go all out, trying to earn all that I could.  I have several friends that have made double that or more from the various earning sites.


Swagbucks

Swagbucks is my #1 earning site and I earned over 1/2 my monies at that site, bringing in $805 for the year in Amazon gift cards, Walmart Gift Cards and Paypal.  If I had really tried hard I could have probably even doubled that or more.

The secret is sbtvmobile, you can earn 50sb a day(roughly 50cents) from this alone giving you up to 1550sb a month or $15.  If you have a smartphone or tablet with WiFi you should be doing this.  And, if you can find 25sb more a day, you will guarantee yourself a minimum of $25/month.  Most days, it's not hard to find those between searches and dailies. But they have other things to earn points with: surveys, tasks, special offers, shop/earn, and more.



 Also, right now they have "goal meter" like the one seen here.  If you can meet the daily goal set, you get "bonus points", both for the day you met and if you can meet a certain number of days in a month. Almost everything you do at the site counts toward your goal, there are very few restrictions.  If you can meet the whole month's worth of goals that can add up to over 500+ extra points.  But as you can see there are bonus points available for 1 week, 2 weeks and 3 weeks as well.  Every little bit helps.  I have to say though,  I've found myself to be competitive and try to make goal everyday.  Holidays and vacations make it even more challenging. LOL





iRazoo

My second favorite site is iRazoo.  I made $355 there.  Obviously, not as much, but I wasn't trying as much there either.  It's very similar to Swagbucks, although it does seem to have more offers to try and the payout on some of the offers are better.  The payout ratio on this one is 6pts = 1 cent, so cashing out can seem a little more daunting. ($5 = 3,000pts vs 450sbs at Swagbucks).  If you can earn 500pts a day here you'll easily make the $25/mo earning.





They recently added a monthly goal as well which is nice, again bonus points for making the goal.  Surveys, tasks and special offers count towards your goal, but searches do not(unlike Swagbucks).  Again, having a daily goal challenges me to meet it, which makes it easier to make the $25/mo.







Those were my top two earning sites and the sites I also worked the hardest at.  I have several other, but I only do those in passing.  Zoombucks, another site just like Swagbucks and iRazoo, with the same pay ratio as Swagbucks.  InstantGiftCards is yet another site, that is slowly creeping it's way up my favorites and my "to-do" list because you can cash out there for as little as $1.  Bing rewards is one that isn't a "big-earner" but it takes 2 minutes a day and it will be helping to pay for my Xbox membership.  InstantBucks is still another, although I've had a hard time getting into that one only because I'm not motivated to do 12 million sites. LOL

The only other site I made a decent chunk of money was Calyp, which has since gone out of business.  Mostly because I don't think they knew how to run a company(see previous posts here and here).  I did manage to make $417 from them, just from posting ads.  If they had ran their company better this could have been my best money maker with minimal effort, but alas it is no more.

So if you want to make an extra $25/50 month join me at Swagbucks and/or iRazoo or at any of the sites I've mentioned, just click the links on the side of this page.  Questions on getting started, just let me know.  Plus, both sites have very helpful Facebook pages.

Here's to a new and PROSPEROUS year in 2013.  I may even try a new site or two and bring those to you later in the year as well.


P.S. Lest you forget, this doesn't include all the free stuff I've gotten over the year as well from Influenster, Smiley360, HouseParty, Klout and numerous giveaways/contests as well as free samples.

2 comments:

  1. Have you become a BzzAgent? I tried that but it was too much work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about that, but haven't tried it yet and don't know much about it.

      Delete