Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yummy perk from Klout

I got another perk the other day from Klout, a bag of chocolate balls of yumminess!  I don't know how else to describe them.  They come from Brookside Foods and currently in three different flavors: Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry, Dark Chocolate Pomegranate, and Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry.  I only wish I had gotten to sample all three flavors.




I was sent the Dark Chocolate Pomegranate.  Now, I'll be honest I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, so I usually only eat a little at a time when I do eat it.   So, as I sat down to start playing Halo Reach online...it's my "relaxation" time on Saturdays......I opened up the bag and popped a couple in my mouth while waiting fo the game to load.







OH MY!!!  These things are DELICIOUS!!  They remind me of a chocolate covered cherry like what I would get in my stocking at Christmas only sweeter.  I could NOT get enough of these and I am sad to admit that I sat and ate the whole bag while playing the game.




I should mention at this time that the bag said it had 5 servings.......so, I'll start my diet on Monday.  These bags of yumminess should come with a warning: Eat at the risk of getting a bigger waistline!  Also, there is alot of sugar in each serving(25g), so while the dark chocolate and pomegranate may be good for, the sugar....not so much.  You will definitely have to have some self-control if you have these in your house or only get them for a special occasion.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

I can honestly say that this has been THE BEST perk I have gotten from Klout so far!  So thank you Klout and THANK YOU Brookside for introducing me to these!  These will definitely become a special treat for me.


Edited to add:  I was going to take more pictures, but I enjoyed them so much I forgot and before I knew it they were all gone.




1 comment:

  1. Your experience was amazingly similar to mine! I do NOT enjoy dark chocolate at all. So, I tried these just to say that I had. Oh, my! I couldn't stop. I even went to Target and priced another bag. They are very reasonably priced and another bag will be joining me again soon.

    ReplyDelete