Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mail Call!

It's been awhile since I've shared some of the things I've gotten in the mail....FOR FREE!  So, I thought I would just make a quick post to show you what you have been missing out on!

First, I got this nice surprise in the mail:


I got that in a spin to win game on Facebook.  It's a cheese cutting board and as you can see it spins open to show the cutting utensils that are housed inside.  It really is a nice one.  I had actually forgotten all about this prize until I opened the box it came in.


On another day I got these in the mail:



I got the three nail polishes(Nicole by Opi) from the Kellogg's Rewards program.  I just had to find 8 specially marked boxes with codes or find them in the emails they sent.  There is also a coupon for a free Campbells Slow Kettle style soup.  I got that from an offer they were doing on Twitter.  Lastly are the Frosting Creations I received from Duncan Hines.  That was a game they had on their website around Easter where you had to find an Easter Egg before they ran out.  I'm looking forward to trying those out, but I'm going to need to make some cupcakes or cookies or cake or something!!! Oh Darn!!!


Today in the mail I received these:


There is a $5 gift card to McDonalds and 2 coupons for free Blue Bunny Ice Cream along with an ice cream scoop.  Both of those were "perks" I got from a site called Klout and qualified for because of my "social influence".  I think they know more than me, but I'm not going to argue with them!  Also, there is a sample of Wafu Japanese vinaigrette and Hail Merry salt 'n black pepper sunflower seeds from Swaggable.  That is a site I signed up for where they send you a small sample to try and review.  Not big samples by any means, but good enough for one person and so far have all been good enough for me.

Lastly, the one I want to share is the one I like the most, because it say so much without any words:



"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."  Gen 12:3 NIV


So anytime you see a contest or giveaway on Facebook or Twitter enter it!  What have you got to lose and you just might win or get something.....FOR FREE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment