Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I really need something to review!!

I really need something to review so that I can escape if only for a moment.  I need an Influenster VoxBox, a Swaggable product....something....anything!!!!!  I haven't even been sending off for the freebies like I used to.  I need something to get out of this funk.  Some days I think I'm okay and going to make and others it feels like I am just hanging on.

I don't know how she does it.  She, being my friend with the Alzheimer's parent.  I've only been doing it for a few months, she's been doing it for years......YEARS!!!!  She may not realize how strong she is, but I am in AWE of how she handles it and with only her daughters, really, as her support system.

So thank you my friend, you make me smile and help me to be a better caregiver.  My only hope is that I can be a help to you as you have been to me.  I hope that someday we can meet so I can tell you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment