Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Influenster Rose VoxBox

It seems like forever since I've gotten to review anything, but then life has been very hectic for the past 6 months....so it's probably a good thing.


I was fortunate to qualify for Influenster's Rose VoxBox and was looking forward to seeing what was in it that I'll be able to try and review.  Even better was when the box showed up on my doorstep on the day of my birthday.  That was a nice surprise!


With great anticipation I opened my box to see what Influenster had gotten me for my birthday and was pleased to see a nice assortment of things.

Inside the box, waiting for me to try were Dr.Scholl's Cozy Cushion insoles(those should be nice this winter),  Kiss Gradation polishes(for purdy nails), belVita blueberry breakfast bar(yummy, I've been wanting to try these!), Rimmel retro glam mascara(I am almost out, so perfect timing), Vitabath hydrating lotion(it says it's dreamy pink frosting and smells good), and finally a sample of Lindt  Lindor milk chocolate truffle(happy birthday to me!).

So as you can see I've got quite a few things to try......the nails scare me the most as I've never done fake nails unless I've gone to a salon, so that should be interesting!

Keep an eye out for my reviews, as I will be doing those this week.....as long as life allows me!

Thanks again to Influenster and all the companies that sent me these products complimentary for testing purposes.  I don't mind being a guinea pig with these ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment