Monday, November 24, 2014

Why I love Influenster

As you all know I am part of the Influenster program and every few months or so I get a box full of goodies to try and review for free.

Really, that should be reason enough to love Influenster.  And it is.  But, I love the fact that the products I get to try are some great products and not just cheap junk you could buy at the dollar store, but good quality items found in top retail stores.

My favorite box that I received, so far, was the TLC VoxBox...which I reviewed here: TLC VoxBox.  That box was my favorite because it included ice cream!  No, there wasn't ice cream in the box, but a coupon for a free full-size sample of Breyers' Gelato.  It was because of this box that I have now become addicted to the Triple Chocolate Gelato.  It doesn't help that I won the brand contest and got 12 more coupons for free ice cream.

Really, I have been able to get lots of great stuff that I normally would never have tried.  This last box: ModaVoxBox(which is my second favorite) introduced me to a Hair Mask called Hair Food by Clairol.  I really love it and how my hair feels afterwards.

I've also gotten to try false eyelashes(that was fun!), dish soap, body wash, nail polish, mascara, chocolates and so much more.

I am so glad that someone introduced me to Influenster, I don't even remember who it was. (Thank you whoever you are!).  If you aren't a member and want to be, let me know.  It's by invitation only, so only let me know if you are serious.  They even have an Influenster App now, so sharing things from your phone just got that much easier.

Really, I can't express how much I enjoy being a part of the Influenster community.






No comments:

Post a Comment