Labels

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dents happen.....Just play Halo!

So, I'm walking to my car after grocery shopping and when I get to it and start unloading my groceries the cart-collecting man comes up to me and wants to let me know that the guy that had parked next to me wrote my license plate number down because apparently I dinged his car.   To the best of my knowledge I didn't think that I had, but whatever.  I checked my door to see if I had lost any paint on my door and I couldn't even tell if I had.  If I had it was so minute it wasn't noticeable. Needless to say that is not how I wanted my day to start out and it definitely didn't put me in a great mood.

The more I thought about it, the more upset I got.  I mean, seriously, you're going to take down my license plate number?  It's a parking lot!  I was at a family wedding a couple of years ago and someone, have no idea who, didn't just ding my door, they put a dent in it.  Yes, I was upset, but dents happen and no one got hurt.

So I did the only thing I could think of to calm myself down.......I played Halo.  Nothing gets rid of frustration better than a little online killing of complete strangers.....am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment