Labels

Monday, October 22, 2012

Eat at your own risk

I was at Sam's Club on Saturday and if you've ever been there you know that you can get a complete meal between all the samples they give out.  Anyway, I was walking through the chip aisle and saw the Chex Mix Muddy Buddies and was interested but not tempted enough to buy.

Then I got to the end of the aisle and what do you know they were handing out samples. OH MY!!!  These things are the bomb!  So, I turned around and went back to get a bag of them, because they were just that good.

Which brings us to today.  I decided I would have a small bowlful this morning and they are so addicting....in fact I think I've made myself sick eating them, but they're really good!!!

So, if you are at the store and you decide to buy some, don't say I didn't warn you!


No comments:

Post a Comment