Labels

Friday, April 13, 2018

Disclaimer!

The thing about blogging is knowing what to share.  For me this is kind of like a release valve.  It's not always going to be sunshine and lollipops, that's not how life works.  There are good days and bad days and I try to take all of them in stride.

That being said, I know there are friends and family that read my blog so......

Disclaimer:
You may not always like what I share, it may seem to personal.....especially on the caregiving side.  But the thing is life isn't pretty and caregiving isn't easy.  We live in bodies of disgrace and we are all imperfect beings, so if I share something that you think maybe I shouldn't, or is a little to "personal"......well, get over it.  My goal is to be able to help someone else, like my friend's blog helped me when I needed it.  I want people to know they are not alone.  I want people to know that it's hard, but it does have it good days.   But mostly, I'm doing this for myself and for my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment